Emily finds her life changing at Bordeaux University when she gets lured into a relationship that sends her spiritual life spiraling to a point of decision. Can God redeem her from the mistakes she’s made… from the loss of testimony she’s experienced with Rick? Can she receive forgiveness and redemption in order to marry the man of her dreams… her Knight in Shining Armor? Emily finds herself at crossroads and discovers, in her obedience, how God blesses beyond what she ever could have imagined. Join Emily in her pursuit and become a part of this Fairytale Revival! After all, even in real life… Fairytales Do Come True.
Buy the Paperback Version
As a companion to the book, Fairytales Do Come True, this Study Guide will help you to dive into the Word of God and take a deeper look at what the Bible says about Christian dating. After reading each chapter, answer the questions and journal your thoughts as you follow Emily on her journey of pursuing God in all areas of life. In this Study Guide, you will…
- Discover pitfalls to avoid while dating
- Answer the question, “Is waiting on God worth it?”
- Pinpoint the dangers of dating a non-believer
- Fine tune your standards of purity
- Define the qualities you desire in God’s perfect match for you -Avoid the temptations that are still real in Christian dating
- Experience redemption and grace after making mistakes
- Realize you are worthy to have God’s Best for your life!
- And much more!
Join this Fairytale Revival because… Fairytales Do Come True!