Amy McCart has dedicated her life to encouraging young women to pursue God with fervor and purity. As a wife, mother of four, and business owner, Amy has spoken at conferences and churches across the U.S. and has a written over 400 online devotionals. Connect with Amy on Instagram, Facebook, Periscope, Twitter @amyjmccart.
Invite Amy to Speak at Your Next Event
Her Background: First and foremost, Amy is a devout Christian with a desire to impact the world for Christ. After meeting her now husband, in England on a mission trip, she is a wife of over 15 years, mother of four, business owner, Co-Host of the podcast Family On A Mission: with Tyler & Amy, speaker & author. While in college, Amy launched Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) on her college campus, as well as being a 2 sport and 4 year scholarship athlete. Following college, she went on to teach Bible and Spanish, and later pursued a career in banking. Amy was named the nationwide “Rookie of the Year” in her Corporate Banking position. Along with maintaining a base of business, in her best year she exceeded $18 million of new annual sales volume. She was nominated into the “Biltmore Who’s Who.” From middle schoolers to professionals, Amy’s diverse background allows her to reach a wide variety of people. Her first two books were published in December 2015, “Fairytales Do Come True: When God Writes Your Love Story” and “Fairytales Do Come True Study Guide“. A Christian fiction book with a study guide for those who love to journal, answer questions and dive into the Word.
Passionate, funny, engaging, empowering, simple & dramatic would be just a few words that describe Amy’s speaking & writing style. Real life stories and examples help keep listeners on the edge of their seats, but with a simple delivery so that people can walk away with immediate practical application. Gestures, laughter, & tears often keep everyone, including Amy, ready to receive exactly what the Holy Spirit would have for them.
Amy has addressed audiences ranging from thirty people to fifteen thousand, in small leadership settings to coliseum functions. Men and women alike have enjoyed listening to Amy’s passion, though a strong niche would be for women seeking to be all God wants them to be. Amy also has a passion to address High School & College age students. When coming to hear Amy speak, each person can expect to walk away with a strong desire to draw closer to the Lord and change areas in their life for the better.
Whether for 30 minutes, one hour or a full scheduled weekend retreat, Amy is available for all of the above. Her in-depth studies & materials offer a wide range of note-taking lessons, activities and Bible truths that will not be forgotten.
(Over 400 blog posts are in the process of being moved to this website from her blog site: www.amyjmccart.blogspot.com)
- High School – College Age: Purity – How far is too far? | Dating | Dangers of ‘Missionary’ Dating | Team Unity | Pursuing God with Fervor | Learning to Listen to the Holy Spirit | Being a Role Model Christian Athlete | “Fairytales Do Come True” – based on her 1st book (to be published soon)
- Women: Becoming the Ultimate Woman – A study on the Proverbs 31 Woman – This is based off a daily 2 year study Amy has done researching the life of “who” is this Proverbs 31 woman.
- Men/Women/Leadership: Leadership Keys for Success | Building Unity Within an Organization | Power of your Words | Living in the Blessing (Deut. 28) | Power of Expectation | The Child of a King | Receiving What is Rightfully Yours | Blessed to be a Blessing | Preparing for Marriage | “So Now Your Married?” Make it the Best** | 1st Year Marriage Evaluation** | Open Communication **available to speak with her husband on this topic
“Amy gives a very “real-time” perspective of God’s Word with simplicity and truth. I have had the privilege to not only associate with her through her writings but to also spend time with her personally. It is very evident that she lives both what she speaks and writes. She has a way of challenging you to live a life totally surrendered to Christ; holding nothing back.”
– Stephanie Rice (39), Bacteriologist & Co-Founder of Rice Enterprises, SC
“Amy has the unique ability to breakdown spiritual truths into “bite-sized” nuggets that impact people on a personal level. She has a thorough understanding of scripture and always seems to impart a “word in season” to those who need it. Whether she is writing on a blog or speaking in front of a crowd, her passion for God and Truth is clearly communicated. Amy exhibits an openness and honesty which people find refreshing. She is a great role model as a wife, prayer warrior, and business owner.”
– David Wall (49), High School Principal, SC
“I had the opportunity to attend a leadership conference where you spoke and your ability to capture the audience was amazing. You have a very fun, energetic & uplifting spirit about you that made me want to learn more and become a better person. I can see God working through you to impact this world and make a difference. Thank you for your wisdom and encouragement I am eternally grateful and I pray that you will have the impact on many more people’s lives like you have had on mine.”
– Carissa Kapaun (29), Airline Industry, Marketing Operations Analyst, MN
“Amy’s example of faith and believing has shown that it’s not about if you are Catholic or Methodist or whatever, but what really counts is your relationship with God. She’s not afraid to speak the truth, and does not back down in the face of adversity. She serves with a happy heart. Amy is a living, breathing example of Proverbs 31…… Very few people you will encounter in a lifetime will have this kind of effect on you.”
– Bridget Sutta (35), Financial Services Industry, FL
“Amy is a gifted, compassionate and dynamic woman of God….I believe God has anointed Amy to share His Word with simplicity and accuracy. It is a sincere joy and great pleasure to be a part of what the Lord is doing in her life.”
– Pastor David Jenkins, Senior Pastor of Ambassadors Christian Center, SC